Wednesday, September 26, 2007

detox

I feel like i'm detoxing from the greatest drug in the world. she was the greatest thing in the world and made me so happy. now i'm going thru the hardest withdrawl of my life. my inside hurts non stop and my brain is just going a mile a minute thinking about her. Eventually the shivers and the pain will go away and then i'll just be left of memories of her and she will be out of my life. i feel like if i let her in my life with things different i'll just be holding on to the hope of getting back together with her which i know won't be happening. she has moved on from me and its obvious but i just dont want to let go. i'm so addicted to her and i want it to go away. i hate being addicted to someone she has way to much control over me. i need the pain gone.

No comments: