Thursday, October 2, 2008

a new found interest in music

Recently my love for going to shows and listening to music has come back. After touring I got jaded and shows stopped being fun. Since I got home from tour in august I've seen a number of shows that have changed it. I saw new found glory, brand new, thrice and gaslight anthem. Being in the crowd singing brand new and new found songs felt so good. The majority of me loving shows and music again is due to gaslights new album. I've listened to it more times than I can count and i still love it( I'm listening to it now). I saw them tonight in Cleveland and even though the sound was shitty I had a great time time. Thrice was amazing as always, I'm glad I gave them a second chance. Saturday I get to see Saves the day which I'm sure will also be an amazing time.

I got a job for the time I'm home. I am the production manager at gravity and diesel. Its supper easy but it allows me to keep my tming skills on track and watch other tms and learn what I can. I want to be on tour really badly I really love waking up in a new city and seeing friends. I want to tm arena tours. I want to really be challenged as I really do love the life.

I no longer talk to kimi she is out of my life and I really have been happy since it happened. I've been riding my bike and making new friends from bike polo. I do wish I had a girlfriend there are those nights were a warm body in your bed next to you is amazing. I need to learn to talk to girls, I see so many who are cute but I'm to scared and never talk to them. Maybe I'll try this weekend.

No comments: